- Regatta Office Park, Windward Three, 4th fl, West Bay Rd.
Stores Manager – Grand Cayman
• Plan, organize, lead and participate in the operations and activities of the Cayman
Warehouses. Train, supervise, and direct warehouse support staff.
• Plan, organize, supervise and participate in daily warehouse operation and
activities, including the receipt, documentation, storage, safety and distribution of
• Receiving, shipping, warehousing, distribution and warehouse maintenance
• Maintain layout and ensure efficient, safe space utilization.
• Adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements.
• Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures.
• Route, schedule, and prepare requests for item requests. Liaise with clients,
suppliers and transport companies.
• Organize and maintain warehouse appearance and functionality.
• Observe health and safety regulations; maintain warehouses in a clean, safe and
• Establish Warehouse standards and procedures.
• Maintain staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees. Leads
staff to meet departmental objectives.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Operate forklift truck as necessary.
• Plan and execute purchase orders to maintain optimal inventory levels.
• Plan, execute, participate and organize cycle and full physical inventory counts.
• Must keep safety as priority.
• Assists in developing plans and programs for process improvement.
• Incorporate company vision and values into day-to-day activities and behaviors;
guide and motivate others to remain committed.
• Collaborate with internal and external customers and suppliers to resolve
discrepancies related to receiving, put-away, or shipping.
• Promptly inform managers and other supervisors of potential problems and
• Warehouse management experience.
• Leadership skills and ability to manage staff.
• Strong decision making and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Knowledge of Dynamics GP and 4D would be an asset.
• Experience with warehouse management software a plus
• Ensure safety through basic housekeeping and warehousing best practices.
• Confirm warehouse SOP’s are being adhered to and handle corrective actions as
• Ability to effectively communicate through both through verbal and written
• Detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
• Must have the ability to work under pressure and within deadlines both
independently and within a cross-functional team environment.
• Sense of urgency and self-motivation; ability to work under pressure, within
deadlines, and possess the ability to problem solve complex situations, be
resourceful, and use independent judgment.
• Working knowledge (Microsoft Dynamics experience beneficial).
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
• Must have good interpersonal, written, verbal and analytical skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Exemplary standards of ethics, integrity, and accountability.
• High attention to detail and strong organizational skills.